License and Terms
No refund will be offered for products once sold because they are digital files, non-tangible irrevocable goods. We do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site. However files can be replaced if damaged or lost. However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product.
We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications. We decided against an open refund policy in favor of offering free sample versions of every product we sell.
License Agreement Sample
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU "THE LICENSEE" AND SMASHICONS REPRESENTED BY OLIVIU STOIAN | OLIVER’S CREATIVE AGENCY AS “THE LICENSOR”. BY DOWNLOADING AND USING THIS PRODUCT OR PART THEREOF, FROM OR WITH ANY MEDIA, CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
You are PERMITTED to: Use the Assets in the Licensee's personal, professional, internal, editorial and client projects including printed materials, advertisements, packaging, presentations, video, on-line, computer games and applications or multimedia projects; You have the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable right to use the Licensed Material for unlimited clients or applications, commercials projects or in any allowed media. Making modifications or alterations to the Assets (changing the color, size, orientation and shape), but this does not allow you to sell or license them.
It is PROHIBITED to: 1. Post any Assets on any electronic bulletin board, FTP, or file sharing programs;
2. Sell, sublicense, rent, distribute or otherwise grant rights or make available for use by others all or a portion of the Assets in form or formats designed or intended for re-use of the Assets;
3. Use or permit the use of the Assets, or any part thereof, as a trademark or service mark, or claim any proprietary rights of any sort in the Assets, or any part thereof;
4. Use, or allowing anyone else to use any of the Assets to create pornographic, fraudulent, obscene, immoral, infringing, illegal, blasphemous or defamatory material;
5. Using the Assets in a way not specifically permitted or prohibited by this agreement, without prior written consent from the Licensor is a violation of Copyright law.
6. You may not rent, sublicense, sell, assign, convey or transfer Licensed Material, this Agreement or any of its rights under this Agreement;
7. You may not use Licensed Material on physical items for resale and "print on demand" items such as t-shirts, postcards, mouse pads, coffee mugs, calendars, or on any similar mass produced items that would contain the Licensed Material in a partly, or dominant way;
8.You may not sell, license or distribute any derivative work based on the Licensed Material;
9. Licensed Material shall not be incorporated into a logo, application icon, trademark or service mark;
1. The Assets may not be re-sold, sub licensed, rented, transferred or otherwise made available to others.
2. All Assets are owned by the Licensor and are protected by European Union Copyright Law. No title to or intellectual property rights to the Assets are transferred to you. The Licensor retains all rights not expressly granted by this License Agreement. Trademarks shall be used in accordance with accepted trademark practice, including identification of trademark owner's name. Such use of any trademark does not give you any rights of ownership in that trademark.
Except as stated above, this License Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Assets. Unpublished rights are reserved. Unauthorized use results in the immediate termination of this license, and with it, your rights to use the Licensed Material. No ownership or copyright in any Licensed Material (icons, icon sets, graphics or web templates) shall pass to you by the issuance of the license contained in this Agreement. The Licensed Material is not transferable.
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. As a visitor to our Website, you can browse our Website to find out more about us. You are not required to provide us with any PII as a Visitor. When you use Smashicons, you send pieces of data to Smashicons; this can be a name or an e-mail address. Other data is generated implicitly by your use of Smashicons, e.g. log data.
Smashicons records certain requests in log files. This log data is used for troubleshooting, statistics, quality assurance, to monitor system security and can be analyzed to that end. Smashicons can publish anonymous statistics under the condition that no personally identifiable information can be derived from such statistics.
Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our services, for example, when you visit our website, sign into our services, interact with our email notifications, use our mobile application, or visit a third-party website that includes or refers to Smashicons’s services.
Smashicons also uses Analytics tools to compile usage statistics. These services are provided by Google, Inc. Their privacy policies can be found at http://www.google.com/privacy. Smashicons anonymizes IP addresses before they are sent to Google Analytics.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. However, some Services may not function properly if you disable cookies.
You may have to provide a credit card or use PayPal to buy products and services from our Website. We do not keep or track sensitive data. We use third-party billing services and HAVE NO CONTROL over these services. We are using GETDPD for transactions and you can find their policy here.